Baked Tomato Pasta
by Foodie #514071
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2708 times
A delicious sweet and sour pasta recipe. Enjoy!!
- Heat the butter in a wok.Add and saute garlic and onion until soft and translucent.
- Add tomato puree,salt,black pepper and brown sugar. Cook on medium flame with few drops of water until the sauce thickens.
- Add the cooked pasta and cook for another 5 minutes on medium heat. Remove from the heat.
- Grease an oven proof casserole dish. Spread evenly the cooked pasta mixture into the greased dish.
- Spread grated cheese with tomato slices on top and bake in a pre-heated oven at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #514071 on 23 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.