Baked Tofu Nuggets
by Palak Rajput
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7905 times
Baked tofu nuggets, tofu marinated in soy sauce and bake till brown. It is best to serve as a starter for the parties.
- Cut the tofu into 1/4" to 1/2" slices and press between layers of paper towel for about 1 to 2 hours. Keep aside.
- Combine the soy sauce and pepper powder, mix well and add the tofu, mix well and keep aside to marinate for 2-4 hours.
- Before baking, add sesame seeds and toss well.
- Bake at 350 degree celsius, until the tofu is lightly browned and has a crisp texture.
- Serve immediately with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 17 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.