Baked Stuffed Potatoes ( Microwave Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 285 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40612 times
The potato is a gifted species… it is liked by everybody, young and old, anywhere in the world. Just boil and salt it, and it will be gobbled up in a thrice. If you go a step further and enhance it with colourful veggies and a gourmet white sauce, not to forget a dollop of butter as the finishing touch, it will make the much-loved potato even more appealing! scoop the potatoes well without breaking them, for the perfect look and feel.
- Combine mozzarella cheese and processed cheese in a small bowl and keep aside.
- Place the mixed vegetables in a shallow microwave safe dish, sprinkle 2 to 3 tbsp of water over it and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
- Place a glass of water in the centre of the turntable, arrange the potatoes around it microwave on high for 9 minutes or until baked.
- Cut the potatoes vertically into two halves.
- Scoop out the centres of the potatoes and keep aside.
- Combine the white sauce, 1½ tbsp of cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl and keep aside.
- Put the oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 10 seconds. Add the onions, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute, stirring once in between after 30 seconds.
- Add the vegetables, scooped portion of the potatoes, chilli powder, soya sauce and salt, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute, stirring once in between after 30 seconds.
- Divide the stuffing into 12 equal portions and keep aside.
- Stuff each potato half with a portion of the stuffing.
- Arrange the stuffed potatoes in a shallow microwave safe dish and spread a little white sauce and cheese over it.
- Dot with the butter and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.