Baked Stuffed Potato Jackets
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3502 times
This baked dish is to stuff the potato jackets with some corn filling and some spicy masalas and topped with cheese to make it enjoyable on a rainy day
Add your private note
Baked Stuffed Potato Jackets recipe - How to make Baked Stuffed Potato Jackets
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Boil the potatoes in vesselful of water.
- Add salt to the water so that potatoes are not raw in taste.
- Heat olive oil,put garlic in a kadhai and saute for few seconds.
- Then add onion and capsicum and fry till onion turns pink.
- Then add paprika,salt,pepper powder,oregano,mixed herbs,boiled corn and mix well and keep aside.
- Take the potato halves and scoop out in the middle.
- Put the prepared stuffing in the scooped potatoes.
- Top with grated cheese and coriander and bake in a preheated oven at 200 c for 5-6 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 17 Jun 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.