Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5162 times
A perfect baked appetizer or a delicious simple side dish. A tasty stuffed mushroom recipe. Choose small sized button mushrooms as they can be popped right into your mouth! delicious.
Add your private note
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms recipe - How to make Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- *Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and pat dry mushrooms using a kitchen towel.
- Pull the stems off the mushrooms, then chop the stems finely.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and mushroom stems and saute for several minutes, or until soft and starting to turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the bread crumbs, salt and pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and set aside to cool.
- Squeeze excess liquid out of chopped spinach and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add ricotta cheese, grated cheeses, (not feta cheese)and the cooled mushroom mixture.
- Fold together to combine and add the spinach, salt, pepper, and chilli sauce to taste and mix well until combined.
- Using a spoon, fill the mixture into the stemmed mushroom caps.
- Use the spoon to round the mixture on top.
- Place in a baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the mushrooms are cooked and the filling is hot.
- Dot with a feta piece on each mushroom and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by jaypil on 16 Oct 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.