Baked Spinach Pan Cake
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3699 times
Baked spinach pan cake is a healthy and great source of iron, calcium and fiber. The bake spinach is made into a batter with maida and then rolled on a pan like pancakes. Serve this crispy and tasty pancakes with chilli sauce.
- Mix the ingrdients of pan cake and make the cakes in a pan adding some butter.
- Add some butter to an empty pan and add spinach,paneer,saltand pepper to it.cook for 5 minutes.
- Fill the filling in the pan cakes and roll them.
- Now arrange the rolled pan cakes in a bake dish and pour white on top of it.
- Now cover it with cheese and bake it in oven.
This recipe was contributed by lovely_thoughts on 01 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.