by Debosruti Ghosh
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1950 times
Rasgulla is a Bengali delicacy and here the rasgulla is baked and is a kind of modification of the traditional rasmalai.
Add your private note
Baked Rasgulla recipe - How to make Baked Rasgulla
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 5 serving
- Dissolve the rasgullas in water for a few of minutes and squeeze out all the sugar syrup from them. Try to remove sugar syrup as much as possible.
- Combine milk, crumbled paneer, sugar, cornflour and water in a mixer and blend to a semi-smooth mixture.
- Add saffron-milk mixture and cardamom powder to the paneer mixture and mix well.
- Place the rasgullas on a baking dish, spread paneer mixture evenly all over the dish covering the rasgullas well and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) till it starts to brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by Debosruti Ghosh on 07 Aug 2016I am a Bengali settled in Bangalore.My hobbies are cooking and creative art.I have a blogging page i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.