Baked Rajmah Delight
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9917 times
Baked rajmah delight presents a protein and calcium rich baked beans recipe with the cooked rajmah beans topped with chopped capsicum and grated cheese and then baked till the cheese melts. Enjoy with toasted french bread.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the ginger garlic paste and saute for 1 minute/
- Add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes and saute till the oil separates.
- Add the tomato ketchup , salt and pepper and saute on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add the soaked rajmah and saute for 2 minutes.
- Pressure cook for 3 to 4 whistles, or till the rajma are cooked.
- Transfer in a greased baking dish and sprinkle the chopped capsicum and grated cheese evenly on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot with toasted french bread.
This recipe was contributed by amarpreetsonia on 19 Jun 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.