Baked Puris with Methi
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4421 times
The innovative baked puri with methi is baked unlike the traditionally deep fried puris. The wheat dough is prepared with flour, chopped methi leaves and little oil and then baked till crispy done. Baked puris with methi are best relished with chutney or pickle as tea time snack or packed lunch option.
Add your private note
Baked Puris with Methi recipe - How to make Baked Puris with Methi
Preparation Time: Preparation Time : 15 mins. Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a firm dough using as much water as required.
- Divide the dough into 30 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of about 75 mm. (3") diameter.
- Place on a greased baking tray and prick all over using a fork.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 10 to 15 minutes or till the puris are golden brown, turning them around once.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by vishakha_p on 28 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.