Baked Potatoes with Corn and Green Peas
by Tarla Dalal
3/5 stars 50% LIKED IT
1 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 430 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48473 times
Show us a kid who doesn’t like Baked Potatoes! Almost every kid loves the comforting mouth-feel and satiating taste of Baked Potatoes.
Here is a cheesy version of this universal favourite that kids can make easily with a little help from you. A creamy filling dotted with green peas and corn makes the recipe all the more droolworthy.
Baked Potatoes with Corn and Green Peas has all the ingredients that they love, and is sure to become an instant hit with your kids. Different variants of this recipe can be made with different fillings.
You can also try other recipes like Baked Jacket Potatoes with Baked Beans and Cheese or Sweet Corn Soup .
- Combine the cheese, fresh cream, butter, corn, green peas, coriander, milk and little salt in a deep bowl and mix well with a spoon.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Cut each parboiled potato into 2 halves vertically with help of a sharp knife.
- Scoop the potato halves, using a spoon so that a depression is created for the filling.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper over each potato halve and stuff each of them with a portion of the prepared cheese filling.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per baked potatoe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.