Baked Potatoes ( Microwave Recipe )
by Divya Bindal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3112 times
Discover how to make baked potatoes with this easy recipe. The jacket potatoes are baked till golden brown and topped with sprinkled grated cheese. A perfect accompaniment to salads, sandwiches or pasta dish.
Add your private note
Baked Potatoes ( Microwave Recipe ) recipe - How to make Baked Potatoes ( Microwave Recipe )
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees f.
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter.
- Add the onions. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the milk and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into a greased 6 cup bak
This recipe was contributed by Divya Bindal on 25 May 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.