Baked Potatoes ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 336 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 117334 times
It takes about an hour in your regular oven but you can make baked potatoes in only 5 minutes in the microwave. The scooped out potatoes, left-over form this recipe can be mashed and used to make a quick sandwich filling or tikkis.
- Wash and prick the potatoes with the fork and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Slit the potatoes into 2 halves. Scoop out the centre to make a small pocket and place them in a microwave safe bowl.
- In another microwave safe bowl, heat the butter on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions, green chilli. Mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the corn kernels, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture in the potatoes, sprinkle cheese and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with sprigs of parsley.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||125.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||9.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||16 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.