Baked Potatoes ( Eat Well Stay Well Recipes )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 57 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40690 times
Baked potatoes, when stressed, one wants to hog onto high calorie foods, which adds those unwanted extra kilos. Here is a low calorie temptation using potatoes to relieve you from that danger. It is also rich in calcium, iron, vitamin a, and folic acid. However, remember anything in excess is bad for health. So, do not over indulge into this temptation — after all it has potatoes!
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic, broccoli, corn, zucchini, red pepper, green chillies, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the corn flour and milk mixture, salt and pepper, mix well and simmer till it thickens.
- Remove from the flame, divide into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Make criss cross insertions halfway through each potato keeping the base intract.
- Press the base lightly so that the slits open up, making enough space to stuff the filling.
- Sprinkle salt on a potato and stuff with a portion of the filling
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp cheese over it and keep aside. .
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 5 more stuffed potatoes.
- Arrange the potatoes on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre- heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 to 7 minutes or till the cheese melts. Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.