Baked Potato In Spinach Gravy
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4781 times
Enjoy the melt in the mouth Baked Potato In Spinach Gravy, a lovely baked recipe with the baby potatoes topped with spinach puree and fresh cream before baking them to perfection.
- Scoop out the potatoes and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Drain well on a tissue.
- For making the gravy,heat oil.
- Add green chillies,ginger,garlic and sauté well.
- Next add onions and sauté well.
- Add tomatoes and fry well.
- Next add spinach puree and mix.
- Add kasoori methi and the various spices.
- Add curd and water and let the gravy simmer well.
- Add garam masala and butter and mix well.
- Check the seasoning of the gravy and adjust accordingly.
- Fill the fried potatoes with the coriander and mint chutney.
- Place the filled potatoes in a greased baking dish and pour hot spinach gravy over the potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200degree celsius for 10 -15 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with cream and chopped coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by jainnisha on 29 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.