Baked Poatoes Filled with Spicy Corn
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4029 times
Baked potatoes filled with spicy corn is a baked dish item which is served with spice laden corn kernels. The cheesy baked potatoes taste wonderful when prepared with spicy corns as a side dish or salad
- Fry the onion in oil until transluenct then add all ingredients.
- Except lemon juiceadd it when the mixture is cool down
- And add 1/2 teaspoon cream
- Put the mixture in the halves
- And put some cream on it and seamse seeds and chopped coriander.
- Bake and serve with chappaties.
This recipe was contributed by daisy05 on 13 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.