Baked Peach Cobbler
by Sue's Food
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3996 times
Baked Peach Cobbler, Cobbler is a traditional American dessert that uses the fresh fruit. In this recipe peaches are covered with bread slices and thick sweet batter on top and bake till the batter is crusty and golden brown in colour.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degree Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Butter an 8 inch square baking dish. Keep aside.
- Cut crust of the bread slices, and cut each slice into 4 or 5 slices.
- Spread the peaches into prepared pan, and cover it with a layer of bread slices on top.
- Combine the butter or margarine, sugar, flour, and egg in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour this mixture over the bread and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or till it turns to golden brown in colour.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Sue's Food on 26 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.