Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33583 times
Baked Pasta, it is an Italian baked pasta recipe which is cheesy and creamy. Kids and adult will enjoy this recipe.
- Heat a pan, add the butter and flour and saute to make it a soft dough on slow flame.
- Add the milk and water to the dough to make it a smooth batter.
- Keep mixing it over slow flame to avoid formation of lumps.
- Remove it from heat and keep aside.
- Boil the pasta in water, adding a little 1/2 tsp olive oil and salt to avoid sticking of pasta.
- Once the pasta is cooked remove from the flame, drain under running and keep aside to cool.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a pan, add the capsicum, corn, brocolli and mushrooms and saute on a slow flame for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add the oregano, basil, chilli flakes and salt and saute for a second.
- Add the white sauce and mix well.
- Transfer into a microwave baking dish and sprinkle the grated mozzarella all over the pasta.
- Bake it in the microwave till the cheese becomes golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Rucha AG on 22 Oct 2018Hello Friends,
I live in Mumbai and i have a great passion for Food and Beverages as I have graduat...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.