Baked Panipuri Samosa
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9101 times
This is an healthier version as during festivities we happen to eat highly calorious food but these samosas are baked and hence low in calories and tastier too.Moreover these samosas can be stored in an air-tight container for 10-15 days.Try Now!
- Mix all the ingredients and add enough water and bind a medium soft dough and keep aside.
- Combine sev and fried moong dal in a mixer jar and grind to a powder.
- To the powder add the remaining masalas and oil and mix well and keep aside.
- Make balls of the dough and roll to a puri.
- Cut the puri to half to bring a semi-circle.
- Fold the semi-circle to give a shape of a cone.
- Fill in with the prepared stuffing and seal the edges well with little water drops.
- Arrange the samosas in a baking tray and brush a little with oil.
- Bake the samosas in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 180 C or till the samosas are crisp.
- Serve with sweet chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 05 Nov 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.