Baked Paneer Mutter
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 532 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47165 times
The popular Indian dish cooked in a Western manner.
- Cut the paneer into cubes
- Mix the green chillies and salt with the paneer cubes very well.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water to the tomatoes and cook until soft. Blend in a liquidiser and take out a thick puree.
- Heat the ghee and fry the paste for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the tomato puree and green peas and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the cream, sugar and salt.
- Melt the butter.
- Add the flour and cook on a slow flame while stirring throughout, until froth appears.
- Gradually, add the milk and stir continually until the sauce thickens.
- Mix the paneer mixture with the white sauce.
- Spread the green peas mixture in a greased baking dish.
- Spread the paneer mixture over it and bake in a hot oven at 230 degree C (450 degree F) for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||745 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||28 mg|
|Folic Acid||29.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.