Baked Onion Rings
by Uma Pandit
This recipe has been viewed 880 times
We love homemade Onion Rings but trying to get away from the deep fryer , these should be satisfied with keeping it healthy . These are some really good onion rings . I love that these are baked , not fried . I ' m always looking for ways to eat a little healther !!!!!! and it is perfect for monsoons party .......
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Separate onion slices into individual rings.
- Whisk eggs with milk in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Place bread crumbs into a separate large plate.
- Place onion rings into a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add flour, salt, black pepper and seal the bag and shake until rings are well coated with flour.
- Drop flour coated onion rings into egg milk mixture, a few at a time and toss lightly with tongs until coated.
- Place rings into bread crumbs and gently shake the bowl to toss the crumbs with the onion rings until rings are coated with crumbs.
- Transfer coated onion rings to a large baking sheet, spray rings lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 - 15 minutes or until onion rings are tender and crumbs are light golden brown.
- Sprinkle dry herbs over the baked onion rings,
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Uma Pandit on 18 Jul 2016Myself Uma Pandit from Kolkata . My mob no - 9836157263 .
I am homemaker , but passionate about dif...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.