Baked Mushrooms Stuffed with Baked Beans
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6380 times
This baked dish comprises of mushroom tops which are stuffed with protein rich ingredient that is baked beans which are readily available in the market.
Add your private note
Baked Mushrooms Stuffed with Baked Beans recipe - How to make Baked Mushrooms Stuffed with Baked Beans
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Wash mushrooms and cut the cap and seperate the stems and keep aside.
- Cut these stems very finely and keep aside.
- Parboil the mushroom caps by adding little salt and pinch turmeric to the water and keep aside.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan and put garlic and onion saute for a few seconds till onions turn pink.
- Now add capsicum and continue frying,
- then put green chillies,chopped mushroom stems, salt,black pepper powder,red chilly powder,soya sauce,
- coriander and baked beans and fry for 2-3 minutes and keep
- Take the parboiled mushroom caps and stuff with the prepared stuffing and arrange on a greased baking tray.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of grated cheese on each mushroom.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 c for 5-7 minutes or till the cheese melts and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 17 Jun 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.