Baked Mushroom Masti
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 969 times
This is a little spicier baked dish. A delight for mushroom lovers!
Add your private note
Baked Mushroom Masti recipe - How to make Baked Mushroom Masti
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat butter and oil in a pan and add garlic paste and saute.
- Then add green onion,red chilli paste and mushrooms and cook for a while.
- Then add soya sauce,chilli sauce, tomato sauce,paprika,salt and saute for a while.
- Then add cream and 2 tbsp grated cheese and cook for few minutes and off the flame.
- Now take a baking tray and grease with butter.
- Place a tortilla and spread the filling and put some grated processed and mozarella cheese.
- Then place one more tortilla and place the stuffing and repeat for 2 more tortillas.
- Lastly put some grated processed and mozarella cheese and sprinkle chilli flakes and olives.
- Bake in preheated oven for 4-7 minutes at 200C and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 12 Jun 2015Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.