Baked Momos In Tri Color Sauce
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11654 times
An excellent healthy japanese momo recipe stuffed with paneer with various spices and herbs topped with sauces in white, red and green sauces.
- Take a pan fry the onions in oil add blanched tomatoes, salt oregano & chilly powder.
- Stir the sauce till it is thick. (let it cool )
- Take a non stick pan. heat it and add butter to roast the maida till light brown. add cold milk, salt & pepper as per req.
- And boil for 2 min keep it to cool on a side.
- Take a pan , add oil and fry the onions.
- Add palak paste and phudina paste. boil & add all seasonings.
- Cook for 2 min and keep it to cool.
- Take non stick pan tava add oil cook the onions, all capsicums (fine chopped).
- Add the seasonings and let it cool.
- Take a non stick and make round chillas using non fattening oil spray now take a chilla add the paneer stuffing and fold it.
- Press the edge with a fork and steam it for 2 min. steam all momos and let it cool on a side.
- Take a transparent baking dish arrange the momos in a line.
- Add the sauce on upon the other. (first pour the red sauce, then white sauce and last on the top green sauce.
- Decorate it with grated panner on top and bake it on 200 degree cent. for 15 to 20 min and serve hot.
- Enjoy the sizzling baked momos in tri color sauce.
This recipe was contributed by kajalbshah on 20 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.