Baked Mexican Rajma
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1020 times
Baked Mexican Rajma, a delicious baked dish with an Indian touch. The melted cheese on the top adds extra taste and flavour to the dish.
Add your private note
Baked Mexican Rajma recipe - How to make Baked Mexican Rajma
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 to 4 serving
- Heat oil in pan and add onions and green chillies and saute till onions turn pink, add garlic and tomatoes.
- Add boiled and lightly mashed rajma, salt, cumin seeds powder, chilli powder, sugar and mix well.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Mix all the ingredients in deep bowl and keep aside.
- Grease a oven proof baking with butter and place one tortilla.
- Evenly spread the rajma mixture on top of the tortilla.
- Place another tortilla on top of the rajma mixture and evenly spread the salsa over it.
- Top it with a tortilla and evenly spread the avocado mixture on it.
- Top it with a tortilla, sprinkle cheese and chilli flakes and bake in a preheated oven for 5 minutes at 180°C (360°F) or till the cheese melts.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 23 Mar 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.