Baked Macaroni with Mixed Vegetables
by Rita Kumar
Added to 41 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33944 times
Baked macaroni with mixed vegetables is a vegetables and macaroni baked in creamy white sauce. If you use cold milk for making white sauce, it will be smooth and creamy.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the french beans, carrots, capsicums, cabbage, green peas, salt and pepper, saute for 2 minutes on medium flame. Remove from flame and keep aside.
- Combine the white sauce, macaroni, half the cheese, salt and pepper in the bowl and toss gently. Keep aside.
- In a greased baking dish, spread the half of the macaroni mixture than spread the mixture of vegetables, than spread tomato and chilli sauce on it and than spread the remaining macroni mixture.
- Dot with butter and spread the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake it in an oven at 350 degrees celsius for 20 minutes.
- Serve as an exotic dish at dinner.
This recipe was contributed by Rita Kumar on 21 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.