Baked Indian Tricolour Dish
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1986 times
Be patriotic and enjoy this recipe...simple and easy to make.
Add your private note
Baked Indian Tricolour Dish recipe - How to make Baked Indian Tricolour Dish
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, and add garlic and onion and saute till pink.
- The add spinach puree, salt, pepper, paneer and cook for few mins and keep aside.
- Heat oil and add garlic and onion and saute till pink.
- Then add tomato puree,salt,oregano,paprika,pepper and macaroni and cook for few mins and keep aside.
- Heat butter and add corn flour and saute for a while.
- Then add milk and cook till thick.
- Then add salt,vegetables,pepper and mix well and keep aside.
- +Now take a baking tray and grease it with butter.
- Spread the green layer and the spread the white layer.
- On the white layer sprinkle some grated cheese and then make the orange layer.
- On the orange layer sprinkle some grated processed cheese and sprinkle paprika.
- Drizzle some oilive oil and bake in a preheated oven at 200C for 5-7 mins and serve.7
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 16 Jun 2015Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.