Baked Herbed Potato Wedges
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4177 times
Great delicious starter and easy preparation.
- Cut the potatoes into thick wedges and keep aside.
- Coarsely ground the cumin seeds and mix with chilli flakes, dried herbs and olive oil, salt and lemon juice and mix well.
- Add the potato wedges,mix well and keep aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Grease a baking tray and place the wedges and bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 20-30 mins or until crisp
- Remove and serve hot with dips.
This recipe was contributed by teens on 31 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.