Baked Garlicky French Fries
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4492 times
1.donot brown the butter and garlic.
2. if possible use baking potatoes. otherwise any potato is fine.
- Peel and cut potatoes into finger length.
- Soak them into salted water for 2 minutes
- Remove and completely dry them with paper towel or cloth.
- Put them a large bowl and add vegetable oil.
- Toss with your hands to make sure all the potato fingers are covered.
- Put them on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until they brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile melt tbsp of butter and put chopped garlic.
- Fry for one minute.remove from fire. add chilli powder and salt.
- Put this mixture over baked fries and toss them
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by mukvij on 20 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.