by vichitra agarwal
This recipe has been viewed 8066 times
A perfect balance of taste with health.
Add your private note
Baked Florentine recipe - How to make Baked Florentine
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 6 to 7 servings
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions and capsicum and saute on a medium flame till the onions turn soft.
- Add tomato puree, tomato sauce, vegetables and babycorn and mix well.
- Add salt, mix well and cook for a few minutes.Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the plain flour and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook, while stirring continuously.
- Add corn,salt and black pepper, mix well and keep aside.
- Boil spinach in only 2-3 tbsp of water and blend it along with chiilies.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions and saute for few seconds.
- Add spinach paste,peas and salt, mix well and cook till the mixture becomes thick. Keep aside.
- Spread green layer in a baking dish.
- Top with the white layer.
- Finally top with red layer and grated cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vichitra agarwal on 19 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.