Baked Cheese and Mushroom Paranthas
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5698 times
An amazing breakfast option, baked cheese and mushroom paranthas are mushroom stuffed paranthas which are baked in an oven with cheese and red chilli flakes sprinkled on the top. Enjoy this cheesy, delicious and spicy mushroom parantha with mint chutney.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using water as required.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions and roll out in a circle of 4" diameter.
- Make a hole in the centre of each circle and start rolling with hands outwards in all directions towards the periphery, stretching carefully.
- Break the roll and shape like a catherine wheel.
- Press using your hands and roll ouy like a roti.
- Heat a tawa and cook each roti, using a little ghee or oil, from both the sides. Keep warm.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till it turns transparent.
- Add the mushrooms and capsicum and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and saute for 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper and tomato sauce, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Transfer in a greased baking dish, evenly spoon mushroom mixture down the centre of each parantha and roll, so that the paranthas seam side down in the dish.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves, cheese and chilli flakes and bake uncovered in a 175°c in a pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes or until the paranthas are cooked.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by riaidnani on 17 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.