Baked Cheese Cups
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2136 times
Relish this mild flavoured dish whenever feeling hungry!
Add your private note
Baked Cheese Cups recipe - How to make Baked Cheese Cups
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Mix all the ingredients and crush to paste and keep aside.
- Heat oil and add onion,garlic paste and saute till pink.
- Add the capsicum, leek, corn, spinach ,salt, mixed herbs, pizza masala , chilli flakes and parsley and mix well.
- Then add the prepared paste and mix simultaneously,and off the flame.
- Now take the mini buns and scoop out the centre and fill with the filling prepared.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese and chilli flakes and arrange on a baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 5-7 mins at 150 C or till the cheese melts and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 12 Jun 2015Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.