Baked Cheese Corn Dip
by Shreya Jaiswal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6946 times
A delicious combination of cheese, corn, mayo and cream baked to form a gooey hot dip.
Add your private note
Baked Cheese Corn Dip recipe - How to make Baked Cheese Corn Dip
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 to 10 serving
- Combine together cheddar and mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise, cream, corn, red chili, garlic, basil, chili flakes, salt and pepper in a bowl. Spread mixture into a 5"-5" round glass dish.
- Bake cheese mixture at 170*C degree in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or until soft and lightly browned.
- Combine tomato, green onion, coriander and salt in a bowl.
- Spoon tomato mixture over baked corn cheese dip.
- Serve with tortilla chips, bread stick, potato wafers, nachos.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 27 Apr 2011Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.