Baked Cauliflower By Foodie #22614
by Foodie #22614
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10166 times
Before extracting juice from a lemon keep it in the microwave for 1 sec.at high. you will be able to extract more juice than otherwise.
- Cut cauliflower into big pieces and wash thoroughly.
- Wipe the pieces dry.
- Heat oil and shallow fry the cauliflower.
- Remove it and drain the oil.
- Grind the onions into a fine paste.
- In the remaining oil fry the oinio paste till light brown in colour.
- Add all the remaing masalas and stir for a min.
- Add the curd and salt and saute for a min.
- Mix in the cauliflower and bake this in a pre heated oven for 5mins.at 250 deg. cel
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #22614 on 09 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.