Baked Bread Roll
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8581 times
A healthier and low cal alternative to the typical fried bread rolls, Baked bread rolls make for a great snacking option. The boiled vegetables filled spicy bread rolls are baked and then enjoyed with chutney or sauce of choice.
- Roll the bread flat with the help of a rolling pin.
- Mix the salt, chilli, garlic in the butter.
- Apply on all slices generously.
- Roll one slice tightly from end to end.
- Brush all over with a bit of butter.
- Coat the roll with grated cheese by rolling in it.
- Repeat for all slices. Cover rolls with a moist cloth.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a hot oven for 10-15 minutes or till golden brown and crisp.
- 10. Serve hot with ketchup.
- If you have trouble keep the rolls in place when raw, secure them with toothpicks before placing in the fridge. Remove toothpicks before baking.
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 09 Apr 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.