Baked Bread Pizza
by Tasty Tongues
This recipe has been viewed 3318 times
Basically it's an open sandwich made with pizza toppings. Simple yet scrumptious. A mixture of chopped veggies and spices is spread on bread slices and sprinkled with yummy mozzarella cheese and baked in the oven.
- Combine all the ingredients except bread, cheese and ketchup in a bowl and mix well.
- Arrange bread slices on a greased baking tray and apply littl ketchup on each slice followed by cheese.
- Top it with the prepared mixture.
- Then sprinkle more cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 10-15 minutes until cheese melts and bread is nice and crusty.
This recipe was contributed by Tasty Tongues on 07 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.