Baked Blushing Bruschetta
by Palak Rajput
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9884 times
Baked Blushing Brushetta, chessy and crispy brushetta.
Add your private note
Baked Blushing Bruschetta recipe - How to make Baked Blushing Bruschetta
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Heat the oil in pan add the olives and saute for 2-3 minutes on a medium flame. Mash it completely and keep aside.
- Preheat the griller and toast one side of the bread slices until golden in colour.
- Place the un-toasted side up on a baking sheet and spread the prepared olive paste, sprinkle little salt and pepper, top each with slices of cheese, on top of it put a slice of salami and finish with a little more olive paste.
- Place under the griller and grill until the cheese get melts.
- Remove from the griller and top with watercress leaves and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Serve immediately.
- Don’t like olives? spread thick caramelized onion chutney on the bread and simply top with the cheese.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 30 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.