Baked Bean and Pasta Soup
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10399 times
A novel soup recipe, baked bean and pasta soup is a vegetable soup with a difference. The baked beans and boiled pasta combination is unusual but in the soup tastes great. A perfect winter soup recipe which is packed with proteins and nutrients. .
- Heat the olive oil in a deep pan, add onion and saute for 5 mins.
- Add the garlic and saute for more 3 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock, baked beans and tomatoes and bring almost to a boil.
- Add the pasta and simmer for 10 mins or till the paste gets cooked.
- Just before serving, add the basil and spinach and cook just till the spinach is bright green and wilted.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by veenadink on 10 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.