Baked Banana Raswada
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3999 times
this is very good and healthy recipe for those who have sweet cravings. since they are baked you wont feel guilty if you have them more. and secondly banans provide good amount of potassium as well as keep our bones strong.
- First peel the skin of the bananas.
- Then in a vessel mash the banans and add the milk powder and sago flour and elaichi powder.
- The make 1 string syrup of sugar with water and if you like add rose essence.
- Then make small flattened balls of the banana mixture and bake it in the oven at 375f till lightly brown on top.
- Then add these balls for 10 mins in the sugar syrup.
- And while serving take the banana raswada add little of the syrup. the garnish with coconut scrapings,kismis, charoli.
This recipe was contributed by vaishnavdhara on 09 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.