Baked Apple Blow
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3772 times
Apples are made into a sweet baked delicacy, the Baked Apple Blow by baking the apples till soft and done. Enjoy as dessert or snack in the evenings.
- Peel and mash the chickoos.
- Add the nutmeg, lemon juice and sugar.
- Peel the apples and divide into two.
- Scoop out the centers.
- Fill with the chickoos mixture.
- Pour the orange juice on top.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 deg c for 20 minutes or until the apples are soft.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by nuruddink on 19 Jun 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.