Baked Alfanso Mango Yoghurt
by sweetsmartspicy chef
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6258 times
Sweet mango flavoured baked yogurt
Add your private note
Baked Alfanso Mango Yoghurt recipe - How to make Baked Alfanso Mango Yoghurt
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream, condensed milk and yogurt, whisk well till creamy.
- Add mango pulp and whisk well.
- Pour the mixture into individual oven proof glasses.
- Pour some water in a baking tray and place the glace in the tray.
- Put the tray in the pre-heated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and allow the yogurt to cool and come down to room temperature.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Serve chilled garnished with mango puree, mango pieces and mint sprigs.
This recipe was contributed by sweetsmartspicy chef on 25 May 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.