Bajra ni Puri
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5066 times
Traditionally a Gujarati recipe Bajra ni Puri is a scrumptious snack of bajra and whole wheat flour. These puris are perked up with aromatic spices. Jaggery gives it a sweet taste and along with curds complements the other ingredients. Enjoy these puris with a cup of hot tea or coffee.
- In a bowl combine flour,salt all the spices,yoghurt,jaggery,sesame seeds and knead into a soft dough with the help of warm water if needed.
- Keep covered for 6 to 7 hours.
- Knead again and roll into small thick puris.
- Heat oil in a skillet and deep fry the puris till light golden brown.
- Serve with lehsun ki chutney and pickle,or enjoy plain with hot tea.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 19 Jun 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.