Bajra na Papad
by HARSHA DAND
This recipe has been viewed 15749 times
Bajra na Papad - a great variation made out of Bajra nu Khichu
- Put 2 ½ cups water to boil.
- Add cumin seed powder, red chili powder, soda-bi-carb and salt and
- let it come to a boil
- Add the bajra flour and stir with a wooden spoon so that no small dry balls
- of the flour are left.
- Cover it and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from fire when slightly cool knead well to form a dough
- Make six balls.
- Roll out like chapattis between two plastic sheets
- Dry them in the direct hot sun for three to four hours
- Collect them when dry and store in an air tight container.
- Serve them roasted as accompaniment to khichdi.
This recipe was contributed by HARSHA DAND on 13 Dec 2010I am a Clinical Psychologist, I live at Sion, Bombay,cooking is my passion and i like to try new rec...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.