Bajra Till Malpua
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1412 times
Bajra is mainly made of starch, a high-energy food. Since it takes longer time to break-down starch, bajra is a long-acting source of energy that keeps you full for a longer time.
- Add the jaggery in 2 cups of water and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Once its completely mixed with water, strain it and keep the jaggery water aside.
- In a bowl combine the bajra flour, add the jaggery water and sesame seeds and mix well. The Consistency of this mixture should be dough like.
- Divide the dough into small balls and press it into round circles.
- Heat oil in a kadhai for deep frying on medium flame.
- Fry the bajra balls on a medium flame, till both sides become brownish.
- Serve it hot.
This recipe was contributed by supriya006 on 14 Mar 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.