Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13281 times
Bajra thalipeeth is a low calorie meal in itself
- Puree all the ingredients except flour, coriander leaves and carrots.
- Take bajra flour in a plate and add grated carrot and coriander leaves to it and mix.
- Now knead the flour with the puree to a slightly stiff consistency. Cover and leave for 5 minutes.
- Knead the dough again and divide into 8 equal parts.
- Take one piece and roll into a 6 inch diameter with the help of dry flour.
- Roast on medium heat on a non-stick tava till brown on both sides using a little ghee if required.
- Repeat the above procedure for remaining thalipeeths
- Serve hot with dahi.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#479059 on 17 Aug 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.