Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6254 times
Bajra sattu can be considered as a nutritive laddoo for all ages. .
- Dry roast the bajra flour on low flame till well roasted n the raw smell is gone (5 minutes).
- Let it to cool completely.
- Mix in the cardamom powder, grated jaggery, grated fresh coconut, roasted sesame seeds, poppy seeds n pinch of salt and ghee.
- Mix in well with hand (try to knead).
- Lastly mix in the melon seeds n shape into laddoos,we call this sattu.
- Enjoy it in the morning with breakfast or evening tea or anytime of the day.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 14 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.