by HARSHA DAND
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15055 times
Indian version of the pizza. Replacement of maida with bajra flour in Bajra Pizza makes it low in calories and thus healthy. Good alternative for pizza lovers!!
- Knead soft dough with the bajra and wheat flour adding the salt.
- Roll out into 2 thick chapattis and semi roast them. Keep aside.
- Roast the brinjal on a tawa till soft and done. Remove the skin and mash into pulp.
- Heat oil in a non – stick pan (kadai) . when hot add and fry the onions for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook well
- Add the chilli powder, mashed brinjal pulp and salt and mix well. Allow it cook for 1 minute.
- Place the semi cooked bajra chapatti in a greased baking dish.
- Spread red garlic chutney, then spread bharta over it
- Garnish with raw vegetables like capsicum, onion and tomato
- Spread the cheese
- Bake the pizza in a moderately hot oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with buttermilk.
This recipe was contributed by HARSHA DAND on 17 Dec 2010I am a Clinical Psychologist, I live at Sion, Bombay,cooking is my passion and i like to try new rec...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.