Bajra Parantha with Green Lahsun Chutney
This recipe has been viewed 8872 times
Bajra parantha and green lahsun chutney are mostly eaten in winter season.
- Combine the bajra flour, salt, onions, potato, peas, chillies and coriander, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and shape them into small balls.
- Roll out each portion into a circle of 5" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha using little ghee, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with green garlic chutney.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 16 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.