Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1477 times
A delicious bajra dessert which is sure to be liked by everyone.
- Combine the bajra flour, sugar, baking powder and ghee in a bowl and mix.
- Add sufficient milk and mix to make a batter of pouring consistency. Rest the batter for 15 minutes.
- Lightly grease muffin moulds with a little ghee.
- Half fill the muffin moulds with the batter and keep a cashewnuts over each muffin.
- Keep the muffin mould in a baking tray.
- Keep the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the moulds and keep them on a plate and let them cool.
- Lightly prick them with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle a little green cardamom powder and drizzle honey.
- Sprinkle icing sugar through a sieve on top.
- Arrange them on a serving plate and serve.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 20 Mar 2015I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.