Bajra Methi Puri
by Palak Rajput
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22222 times
Bajra Methi Puri is a snack dish from Gujarat, absolutely amazing in taste and healthy too as it doesn’t absorb much of oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, add water as per requirement and make thick dough.
- Apply oil on the plastic bag and with the help of palm and fingers make medium sized puri. Do not roll
- Heat the oil in a kadhai.
- Remove puri from plastic and immediately put it in hot oil.
- Fry on slow flame till golden brown.
- Remove on tissue paper and allow it to cool
- Store it in air tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 13 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.