by HARSHA DAND
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 12007 times
Bajra Laddoo sweet made out bajra
- Knead a soft dough from the bajra flour.
- Make two chapattis and cook them well.
- Crumble the chapattis into a fine powder in the mixer.
- Roast the powder in a non - stick pan(kadai) for five minutes.
- Heat the ghee and add the the jaggery and cardamom powder.
- When the jaggery melts add the fine bajra powder and mix well.
- Roll into six balls.
- Garnish with almonds and serve.
This recipe was contributed by HARSHA DAND on 17 Dec 2010I am a Clinical Psychologist, I live at Sion, Bombay,cooking is my passion and i like to try new rec...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.